As I wrote in my last post, I’m writing a new version of Subtitle Editor. It will be released as version 1.0 and has a lot of improvements (the main one being less bugs ).
To make Subtitle Editor as good as possible, it would be great to get some help from the community. There are several things you can help me with:
- translate into other languages or point out errors in existing translations,
- create cool icons,
- report bugs, crashes and other things that don’t work as expected,
- help me write the end user documentation (help files),
- give me feedback about the user interface or
- if you are a developer and want to contribute to the code, you are welcome to do so.
If you would like to help me, post a comment telling me what you would like to contribute and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.